beta version (all instructions will be uploaded soon)
Hey, below I will attach a short guide.
Please note that majority of faults with your remote or sound systems is due to a battery box. We highly recommend the use of a power bank (or any other power source) as that will solve most if not all of those problems. Please ensure that maximum voltage is 5v.
P.S. Please also note that the remote will consume power even if it’s off. So we recommend connecting the remote to a power source only while using it. We’ve done our best to find an alternative to battery boxes but have so far fallen short. Your battery boxes are great if you wish to change batteries regularly or for regular kits (not remote/sound). Please have our assurance that we will keep trying to make your experiences even better.
Before applying remote activation, please:
1. Change power source (for example you can use a power bank).
2. Hold the power button for 3 seconds as soon you connect the remote to power. Those seconds are very important.
Thank you! If you will need any help, please contact us at email@example.com
Before applying the hotfix, please:
1. Change power source (for example you can use a power bank)
2. Disconnect every light from the remote like in the video below
3. Hold the power button for 3 seconds as soon you connect the remote to power, just like in the video below
Our sound guide consists of 2 fixes.
#1 fix Please check if sound files are in the sound module (sometimes our colleague forgot to install them). You can do it by connecting the sound module using your USB cable (same as you connect your phone to a PC). There is also step by step video available for this part.
#2 fix Please test the sound module by using our step-by-step video guide.
Please check if sound files are in the sound module. How to connect sound module (not sound box) to the PC:
a) If they are there, please place these files in the right folder as shown in our video.
b) If sound files are there and they are in the right folder, please use #2 fix.
a) Please connect the sound module as shown in our video and see if the sounds work. Please make sure to use a new power source.
b) If sound works, please send us a video of doing fix #2.
1) Please make a screenshot of the folder you placed your sound files. (in fix #1)
2) Please record us a video of doing fix #2
Thank you! 🙂